Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Years Brooch Bouquet 2011 ready to make

Thank You Holly for the Photo's you look wonderful, It is always so awesome to put a face to the Bouquets I get to make and send out to you all.Again A Big thank you for letting me design them for your weddings
I Just got to hand my very own onto my own daughter for her wedding....I just added a few more to hers to make it more special for her



so on another note I am so looking forward to making My New Years Bouquet 2011
this will have a New York theme and twist to it in all solid Swarovski crystal
Sure to be over the top

this one silver one is similar
but the New York 2011 themed will be so fun.
Just for you New Years Brides
complete with crystal vintage Apple Brooch
2011 and NY skyline all vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment